Cash Cake



Best man, Norman, wanted a cake for his brother the groom, Ryan. He said he wanted a Cash/Money cake, so this is what I thought up for him.
I made a guy's wallet with hundred dollar bills of fondant. With the help of my Photoshop wizard friend, Martin, I replaced Benjamin Franklin's face with Ryan's face. What else goes in a wallet? Martin helped place the bride and groom's name on a fondant American Express card and a fondant polaroid of the happy couple. As a final touch, the best man placed real dollar bills under the cake.
I may have made the cake too realistic because guests kept picking up the fondant bills. They didn't know this was their dessert! Congratulations Ryan + Mae!




1 comment:

  1. Love love love!!!! Your skills are awesome!

    Ateh Chuck

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive